1. Today is my best friend’s birthday as well as the guy i’m seeing
2. In four months i will be a fully qualified Operating Department Practitioner
3. I have a tabby cat named Florence Amelia
4. There has been a spider in an upturned glass in my living room for 10 days, and it will probably stay there until it dies/gets sucked up the hoover. (sorry keen animal lovers, spiders should never be set free)
5. I saw two babies being born at work today :)
I tag the following people:
Yay! Thanks for the tag! Sooooo 5 things about me…
1. I absolutely LOVE mac and cheese and will order it as a side from every restaurant!
2. I’m more of a homebody and truly enjoy Netflix nights with my husband and dog
3. Speaking of Netflix, I binge-watch like crazy! We are currently watching season 7 of Doctor Who and season one of Once Upon a Time.
4. I enjoy my “me” time the hour before my husband and dog wake up. That’s my time to workout, drink Shakeology, shower, and relax before my day starts!
5. I don’t want children. I know, I know—“what?! No kids?! Why?!” Believe me, my husband and I discussed it before we even thought of marriage. I have never had the need to be a mother—I wasn’t even fond of baby dolls when younger. Don’t get me wrong, I love kids! I really loved being a coach for gymnastics and cheerleading! I just also liked giving them back, lol. Being a doctor is really demanding. I know a bunch of people are mothers and doctors, but I don’t feel like I could do it. I love my nephews and love to spoil them, and we have our dog—that’s enough for me 😊 Everyone says I’ll change my mind after 30, but I guess we will see.
And as always, if you have any questions, just ask! 😊
random facts? ok. I can do this.
1. I drank some raw milk today.
2. I don’t like chocolate.
3. Insectivores are among my favorite creatures.
4. Shit. I’m failing at this. I…I draw a lot. That’s not a random fact though. Fuck, maybe I-
5. Fuck. Shit.
I hereby name ten people I like on here to complete this awful task
shit, is that ten? wait
oh holy shit how many is that
Ok, 5 random facts about me. Ready, set, GO
1. It’s so humid where I live that it feels like I’m breathing in the Alfredo sauce I just ate. And I’m inside, with the AC on.
2. I seriously get excited and squee when an insect stays in one spot long enough for me to take more than one picture.
3. My favorite color is purple.
4. I could eat crab legs every day for the rest of my life.
5. I just graduated from school as a Medical Assistant. GO ME!
5 Things about TruWickedOne.
1. I always wear black.
2. I am married to a horror writer.
3. I have never met my best friend in person (yet).
4. I love to draw and paint more than all the rest of my hobbies combined but I actually kinda suck at it.
5. I recently got a job after searching for 4 years and I love it.
I tag the following people to do this next.
oops that’s 11!